Taki Telonidis has collaborated with host Al Letson since 2007, when the original pilot for State of the Re:Union took top prize in a national talent quest that launched Al’s career in radio. Taki lives in Salt Lake City and is the media producer for the Western Folklife Center, working with the center’s founder Hal Cannon to produce features about the West for public radio and television. Taki came to the West from NPR in Washington, where he was a producer on Morning Edition before becoming Senior Producer of Weekend All Things Considered. He has received the Overseas Press Club Award for Breaking News, the Corporation for Public Broadcasting Gold and Silver Awards, and a Rocky Mountain Emmy Award.
- RT @Al_Letson: Photo: Hanging out with Ed one last time for @sotru #murrows (at Gotham Hall) http://t.co/mpTYexAKniOctober 12, 2015, 6:48 pm
- RT @ThirdCoastFest: This week on Re:sound 3 stories inspired by the written word. Featuring @timkeyperson, @BBCRadio4 @SOTRU & @RN_CAU http…October 7, 2015, 9:25 am
- RT @KQEDForum: < 10 minutes into the interview w/ @Al_Letson and I've said "wow" three times. He's got some stories. http://t.co/Z0ordg2OK…September 23, 2015, 1:24 pm
- More incredible news for State of the Re:Union! We are honored to announce we’ve won…
- Host Al Letson and the entire State of the Re:Union staff attended the 74th Annual…
- In the last episode of State of the Re:Union, the team brings you a collection…
- Host Al Letson Announces Final Season