After receiving her B.A. in International Studies and French from Southern Methodist University, Marietta joined Teach for America and was placed in a school in the South Bronx. Her life outside of the classroom has been filled with filmmaking, storytelling, and advocacy – particularly for the California High-Speed Rail, which she spent 16 months in California researching, documenting and developing a website aimed at educating voters. Marietta began focusing on radio in 2009 and enjoys the thrill of capturing the sounds of a great story and sharing them with others.
- What is it like for the family/friends in the U.S. left waiting & hoping as their loved ones cross the #border? https://t.co/AthDUIDNAAMay 21, 2015, 3:36 pm
- A passionate #Superman fan gets taken advantage of, and the #comics community pitches in to help: https://t.co/vuHmx6gAw7May 20, 2015, 10:49 am
- It’s our final episode & we’re bringing you a collection of our favorite stories, people, and places. Up first: https://t.co/Kw0KGBUgWwMay 19, 2015, 3:49 pm
- In the last episode of State of the Re:Union, the team brings you a collection…
- Host Al Letson Announces Final Season
- T he San Gabriel Valley is just like any other suburb in America. Life revolves…
- Poetry isn’t just words on a page. Instead it’s a form that lets people express…