Delaney Hall is a radio producer and multimedia reporter. Before joining SOTRU, she spent a year and a half creating the Austin Music Map, an interactive exploration of Austin’s musical subcultures, produced in collaboration with KUTX, Zeega, and the Association of Independents in Radio. She’s reported stories for NPR’s All Things Considered, Latino USA, the BBC, and community radio stations across the country. She’s also worked extensively with the Third Coast International Audio Festival in Chicago, where she produced Re:sound, a weekly remix of documentaries, music, field recordings, and found sound on WBEZ. Delaney also loves teaching radio, and has worked with young people at Street Level Youth Media, Texas Folklife, and the University of Chicago. She was born and raised in Albuquerque, NM, and educated at the University of Texas and the Columbia School of Journalism.
- RT @Al_Letson: Hey! If you miss @SOTRU don’t worry a big media company has just copy and pasted the concept! So great to listen to your ide…August 30, 2016, 5:50 pm
- RT @Al_Letson: Photo: Hanging out with Ed one last time for @sotru #murrows (at Gotham Hall) http://t.co/mpTYexAKniOctober 12, 2015, 6:48 pm
- RT @ThirdCoastFest: This week on Re:sound 3 stories inspired by the written word. Featuring @timkeyperson, @BBCRadio4 @SOTRU & @RN_CAU http…October 7, 2015, 9:25 am
- More incredible news for State of the Re:Union! We are honored to announce we’ve won…
- Host Al Letson and the entire State of the Re:Union staff attended the 74th Annual…
- In the last episode of State of the Re:Union, the team brings you a collection…
- Host Al Letson Announces Final Season