Chloe Prasinos’ radio origin story is an unlikely one. She graduated from Skidmore College with a degree in Modern Dance and Creative Writing. After a colorful stint as an au pair in France, Chloe made her way to the Salt Institute for Documentary Studies in Portland, ME where she studied radio and multimedia production. It wasn’t long before she was hooked. One day, Chloe hopes to merge all of her loves and create odd, multimedia performance art. In the meantime, she’s thrilled to have the chance to hone her production chops with the SOTRU team.
- RT @Al_Letson: Hey! If you miss @SOTRU don’t worry a big media company has just copy and pasted the concept! So great to listen to your ide…August 30, 2016, 5:50 pm
- RT @Al_Letson: Photo: Hanging out with Ed one last time for @sotru #murrows (at Gotham Hall) http://t.co/mpTYexAKniOctober 12, 2015, 6:48 pm
- RT @ThirdCoastFest: This week on Re:sound 3 stories inspired by the written word. Featuring @timkeyperson, @BBCRadio4 @SOTRU & @RN_CAU http…October 7, 2015, 9:25 am
- More incredible news for State of the Re:Union! We are honored to announce we’ve won…
- Host Al Letson and the entire State of the Re:Union staff attended the 74th Annual…
- In the last episode of State of the Re:Union, the team brings you a collection…
- Host Al Letson Announces Final Season