Brie Burge’s career has been a media medley, a delicious stew if you will. She started in broadcast journalism at WFOR, the CBS owned-and-operated TV station in Miami. After moving north to Jacksonville, she transitioned into website copywriting and designing for Web.com and moved up to Quality Control Manager, as the company’s managing editor. From there, Brie transitioned to Vizergy, and honed her marketing skills managing internet marketing campaigns for some of the big names in the hospitality industry, including Marriott and Pacifica Hotel Company. She’s been at SOTRU since 2009 and feels blessed to be part of such a phenomenal team. Brie is obsessed with Canes, Dolphins, and Jags football, loves traveling with her husband Jeff and son Kellan, and considers herself an ice connoisseur.
- RT @Al_Letson: Photo: Hanging out with Ed one last time for @sotru #murrows (at Gotham Hall) http://t.co/mpTYexAKniOctober 12, 2015, 5:48 pm
- RT @ThirdCoastFest: This week on Re:sound 3 stories inspired by the written word. Featuring @timkeyperson, @BBCRadio4 @SOTRU & @RN_CAU http…October 7, 2015, 8:25 am
- RT @KQEDForum: < 10 minutes into the interview w/ @Al_Letson and I've said "wow" three times. He's got some stories. http://t.co/Z0ordg2OK…September 23, 2015, 12:24 pm
- More incredible news for State of the Re:Union! We are honored to announce we’ve won…
- Host Al Letson and the entire State of the Re:Union staff attended the 74th Annual…
- In the last episode of State of the Re:Union, the team brings you a collection…
- Host Al Letson Announces Final Season