Brie Burge’s career has been a media medley, a delicious stew if you will. She started in broadcast journalism at WFOR, the CBS owned-and-operated TV station in Miami. After moving north to Jacksonville, she transitioned into website copywriting and designing for Web.com and moved up to Quality Control Manager, as the company’s managing editor. From there, Brie transitioned to Vizergy, and honed her marketing skills managing internet marketing campaigns for some of the big names in the hospitality industry, including Marriott and Pacifica Hotel Company. She’s been at SOTRU since 2009 and feels blessed to be part of such a phenomenal team. Brie is obsessed with Canes, Dolphins and Jags football, loves traveling with her husband Jeff and son Kellan, and considers herself an ice connoisseur.
- RT @daphall: Former @SOTRU intern @elizabethjmak has a story in the NYT. "Chinese on the Inside": http://t.co/af1PR21ZZf *Sniff. So proud.March 5, 2014, 4:08 pm
- RT @KenanEthics: Tonight: @CDSduke is hosting @Al_Letson, host of @SOTRU for a talk @ Full Frame Theater - http://t.co/sYZHud7f64March 5, 2014, 9:46 am
- Our own @Al_Letson hosts the second pilot of @Reveal, an investigative radio show from @CIRonline and @PRX - listen: http://t.co/1Q68ogbyoDMarch 4, 2014, 1:06 pm
- Usually during Black History Month, we remember civil rights icons and reflect on their legacy.…
- During a month selected to celebrate “history,” we certainly are treated to a lot of…