- The SOTRU team is traveling far and wide to bring you four incredible new episodes of SOTRU. Here's a preview of what's coming your way in October:
- We are thrilled to announce that, for the second year in a row, State of the Re:Union has been honored with an Edward R. Murrow Award. Our episode, The Hospital Always Wins, was awarded Best News Documentary by the Radio…
- Don't forget to follow us on Instagram for pics from the road. http://t.co/CwGv6ymqJTAugust 22, 2014, 3:04 pm
- RT @Al_Letson: Photo: Reporting in #Ferguson on the Michael Brown shooting for @sotru @wjctjax with @Jacksonville. http://t.co/40Ni8XdIcCAugust 22, 2014, 10:44 am
- RT @rachelvitti: @Al_Letson listening to @SOTRU story in #bogiedownBRONX #theDtrain #Montefiore #HIV #bainbridge&bedfordpark #205stAugust 21, 2014, 3:30 pm
“Creating community starts with genuine interest in the people around you. State of the Re:Union models the curiosity and open-heartedness public radio should stand for, and never forgets the beat.”
— Matt Martin, General Manager, KALW Radio, San Francisco
With its focus on fostering dialog, furthering community and showcasing educational issues, State of the Re:Union reflects the values in WJCT’s mission. We are proud to take the lead in making this program possible, both for our local listeners and the vast listening audience across the U.S. that have come to enjoy the series since its inception.
— Michael Boylan, President & CEO, WJCT
From the very first moment we heard Al Letson in PRX’s Public Radio Talent Quest we knew he was defining a new sound. State of the
Re:Union has become an essential source of creative stories that reexamine and reconnect our communities.
— Jake Shapiro, Executive Director, PRX
State of the Re:Union uses sound-rich storytelling to explore social issues that go beyond the city that Al is visiting. Production is always top-notch. Al Letson’s tone and pace are perfect.
— Franny Bastion, Program Director, Vermont Public Radio