SOTRU explores and celebrates New Orleans, Louisiana. The city of New Orleans is as proud of its traditions as it is steeped in them. But since the devastation of Hurricane Katrina, the city and its residents have been thrust into new relationships with those very traditions they hold so dear. State of the Re:Union visits the Big Easy to explore how the city is negotiating that tension between the old and the new, from race relations to po boys to combating crime, five years after the storm.
- RT @Al_Letson: Photo: Hanging out with Ed one last time for @sotru #murrows (at Gotham Hall) http://t.co/mpTYexAKniOctober 12, 2015, 5:48 pm
- RT @ThirdCoastFest: This week on Re:sound 3 stories inspired by the written word. Featuring @timkeyperson, @BBCRadio4 @SOTRU & @RN_CAU http…October 7, 2015, 8:25 am
- RT @KQEDForum: < 10 minutes into the interview w/ @Al_Letson and I've said "wow" three times. He's got some stories. http://t.co/Z0ordg2OK…September 23, 2015, 12:24 pm
- More incredible news for State of the Re:Union! We are honored to announce we’ve won…
- Host Al Letson and the entire State of the Re:Union staff attended the 74th Annual…
- In the last episode of State of the Re:Union, the team brings you a collection…
- Host Al Letson Announces Final Season