Back in 2004, staff producer Laura Starecheski visited a state mental hospital in Queens, New York, called Creedmoor. She stumbled on to a mystery there that would take almost ten years to unravel. In this special hour, we bring you just this one story: an artist stuck in the catch-22 of a lifetime.
- RT @ThirdCoastFest: This week on Re:sound 3 stories inspired by the written word. Featuring @timkeyperson, @BBCRadio4 @SOTRU & @RN_CAU http…October 7, 2015, 9:25 am
- RT @KQEDForum: < 10 minutes into the interview w/ @Al_Letson and I've said "wow" three times. He's got some stories. http://t.co/Z0ordg2OK…September 23, 2015, 1:24 pm
- RT @tinaantolini: Woo! My Trans Families episode for @SOTRU won 1st place in radio from the @nlgja! https://t.co/SlKlDw57YwAugust 26, 2015, 10:20 am
- More incredible news for State of the Re:Union! We are honored to announce we’ve won…
- Host Al Letson and the entire State of the Re:Union staff attended the 74th Annual…
- In the last episode of State of the Re:Union, the team brings you a collection…
- Host Al Letson Announces Final Season