When someone decides to transition from one gender to another, it’s obviously a big deal in their life. But what’s it like for their spouse? When Dade Barlow decided to begin the process of transitioning from woman to man, there were lots of YouTube videos to watch, personal testimonials from transgender people about their experience. There were fewer videos for Dade’s wife, Tiffany, to give her a view of the spouse’s journey. So: Dade and Tiffany decided to make their own YouTube channel, documenting their whole experience of Dade’s transition, from each of their perspectives. Producer Chloe Prasinos brings us their story.
- RT @Al_Letson: Hey! If you miss @SOTRU don’t worry a big media company has just copy and pasted the concept! So great to listen to your ide…August 30, 2016, 9:50 pm
- RT @Al_Letson: Photo: Hanging out with Ed one last time for @sotru #murrows (at Gotham Hall) http://t.co/mpTYexAKniOctober 12, 2015, 10:48 pm
- RT @ThirdCoastFest: This week on Re:sound 3 stories inspired by the written word. Featuring @timkeyperson, @BBCRadio4 @SOTRU & @RN_CAU http…October 7, 2015, 1:25 pm
- More incredible news for State of the Re:Union! We are honored to announce we’ve won…
- Host Al Letson and the entire State of the Re:Union staff attended the 74th Annual…
- In the last episode of State of the Re:Union, the team brings you a collection…
- Host Al Letson Announces Final Season